Unicoins – Your One-Stop Guide to Retirement Planning
If you dream of spending your retirement days in comfort, doing the things you love without having to worry about expenses, it is time to consider retirement planning for finances. Retirement planning is all about setting specific retirement income goals.
With most of you in the corporate world, it is no secret that once you retire; your main source of income will stop. To continue living your life comfortably, it is essential to have a good retirement plan in place. At Unicoins we understand this and hence start by giving you a proper introduction to retirement planning. Let’s indulge into the importance of it and how we go about it to help you benefit by investing right.
Why Is Retirement Planning Important?
If you are still on the fence about why retirement planning is important, you have come to the right place. When you retire, your main source of income will stop but expenses do not. This is why we emphasize on saving for your retirement. Planning for retirement is never too late. With a good plan in place, you will be prepared for any unexpected event while enjoying your second innings post-retirement. By planning ahead, you finally have the time and wealth to do all the things on your bucket list.
- Facing Medical Emergencies: With medical expenses rising steadily, it helps to have a nest egg that aids you to get the right and timely medical treatment.
- Coping with Inflation: Prices have been rising steadily over the years and that’s a trend that is never going to change. In order to live a comfortable life post-retirement, we help you choose a financial plan that takes inflation into account.
- Handling Unexpected Emergencies: Life has a habit of throwing a curveball your way every now and then. Having a retirement plan in place is a great way to handle contingencies in the retirement phase of life.
Realizing the importance of retirement planning and savings is the first step to ensuring a secure life post-retirement.
You can be assured that Unicoins suggests the best retirement plans that will offer you the following benefits:
- Peace of mind
- Tax savings
- Financial security
- Being prepared for unexpected expenses
- Cost Savings
With Unicoins, retirement is made easy, as we help you with a customised plan that will cater to your retirement goals. According to your preference, we offer you a practical solution, giving you options to choose between SIP or lump sum investment whichever will be beneficial to you.
We would advise you to have 70% to 90% of your present-day income as your retirement income to lead a good life. Hence we suggest different types of retirement plans that would help achieve your retirement goals. Having a retirement corpus in place is the first step to leading a worry-free retirement life. With Unicoins by your side, you no longer have to refer to any other retirement planning guide.
Retirement Planning With An HLV Calculator
The Human Life Value approach formula is often used in the financial world to plan a retirement corpus. It is calculated based on various factors that include
- Monthly household expenditure
- Annual lifestyle expenditure
- Expected inflation
- Number of financial dependents
- Specific goals
- Outstanding loans and other liabilities
Human life value is important in making financial plans and hence we use it as a yardstick to measure your retirement corpus. The human life value concept makes it easier to calculate human life value in insurance. Using this insurance coverage calculator can come in handy.
With an effective retirement plan in place, you no longer have to worry about what will happen when you retire. Call today to find out how you can lead a happy and comfortable retired life with Unicoins’ assistance.